Starting off this first post, hopefully with many more to follow, I want to show off my lovely abode. It's very spacious for just me, but I think
Quinn (my cat) and I will settle in quite nicely. I live in a quaint apartment
complex. Moving-in wasn't a very big challenge. I had wonderful help
from my sister, her boyfriend, and a close friend of his. Unpacking
didn't go entirely smoothly, the boys and my sister discovered there was
a broken seal in the truck and my kitchen boxes, box mattress, and
mattress were soaked. With some quick thinking, some very helpful
landlords, and some advice from my dad I was able to save the
mattresses, and most of my glassware, all of my ceramics, but my wood
kitchen dishes were ruined. Something I can easily replace.
I've
started meeting some of my neighbors and have made some cool friends.
At my new job, everyone is friendly, and will start serving here in a
week. Between a few hangouts (already!), I think I'll make some
memorable friendships.
Let me show off my apartment!
OMG! The loveseat!!!!!
ReplyDelete