I made three different types of quiche's. Made a 5-layer bean dip, with mangos. Apples and Brie cheese. And of course my favorite, a birthday cake! I actually ordered my cake from Sweet Surrender where I did my internship, I bought one of their most popular flavors, caramel pound. The drinks include a red blend spiced rum sangria. Tequila sunrise jello shots. And tiramisu pudding shots made with bourbon cream, and we all drank mimosas with the cake. I had some cool peeps show up, I requested no gifts, but if you feel inclined to buy something, just bring more booze. Which is why I have 3 bottles of unopened champagne in my fridge at the moment.
To continue May Shenanigans, I took out one of my closest friends here in Louisville for mother's day. Her name is Tammy, and her daughter lives out of town, and since I live out of town from my own family, I thought it was only fitting for the karma gods to still take out a mothers day. She is a great friend, role model, and inspiration! We went to the highlands for brunch. It was so much fun!
![]() |
| Tammy, the role model, inspiration, and great friend! |






No comments:
Post a Comment