I was first introduced to it my basic baking lab during the winter quarter. We are reviewing the first week during the winter quarter and making even more yummy dishes. Below is the paris brest filled with a chocolate-raspberry mousse and real raspberries. I find a lot of inconsistencies in my presentation, and only practice will make that better, but I am confident in my technical skills of following the formulas for the desserts.
![]() | |
| History |
Good things are taking place. I had a meeting with the director of the program today to discuss how many more classes I have before I graduate. I discovered I only have 3 more quarters until I have my degree, and I am a Pastry Chef! I'm less than a year away. My original plan was to take off the summer quarter but since finding out how close I am to finishing I'm going to continue my studies this summer. Hope you look forward to traveling to Louisville Christmas 2015 to watch me graduate!
Cheers!








No comments:
Post a Comment