Monday, November 2, 2015

It's the Most Won-- Stressful Time of the Year

First week of November, I have to be on my A-Game with scheduling and saving. Holiday's are around the corner, as well as finals, but my bills are a bit fatter and the money I have is gone a lot more quickly. Thankfully I'm staying afloat, but I wish I was ahead. I'm taking a lot of time off work to spend time with family since I want to take advantage of it now, instead of juggling two jobs (one most likely salary) that will make it difficult for me to take quality time off. My roommate is most likely moving out of the apartment come December and we made the necessary arrangement for all the "what if" questions, but still leaves me maybe roommate-less come January. I took the advantage of scheduling my last academic classes online since I have my internship next quarter, where I will have to work for free. So I'll keep up with my degree but be have enough time to be flexible to work all the hours I need so I can continue this charade of being a "responsible adult".

Classes currently are going great! The amount of skill I have gained amazes me. Converting recipes, operating industry machinery, ect does not intimidate me the way the it did a year ago. Not once I regret going back to school for my dreams, yes I could have learned all this working in the industry, but for poor pay and a much longer learning curve. I'm so excited about where my career will take me, what countries I'll see, the people I could meet, that I'm not really stressed out about having a "plan".

I have less than a months worth of work for my classes, and the taste of being done and working in my field is becoming more of a reality every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment